Monthly/Semi Annual Rate: $6.50 per Slip Ft.
Pedestal Fee: $20 per month (Includes Cable Television,Water, & WiFi)
Electric: 13¢ per kilowatt
Transit Rate: $1.00 per Slip Ft.
Transit Electric: 30AMP - $5 Per Day/ 50AMP - $7 Per Day
Marina Rules and Regulations
The following Marina Rules are intended to make your marina a better place to keep your boat.
- Quiet hours are observed from 11:00 pm until 7:00 am
- Docks must be kept free of any personal property (bikes, canoes, dingy, etc.). Keep these items on your vessel. No items may be stored on the docks or finger piers, nor shall any modifications to the same be made. No modifications to the pilings is permitted.
- The following are prohibited on the docks: bicycling, skateboarding, rollerblading, fishing, swimming, fireworks, and loud music.
- Keep vessel, dock lines, and fenders free of mold or mildew and in good condition.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon for transient boaters.
- No smoking allowed in Marina Office, Laundry Room, or Marina Lounge.
- No pets allowed in Marina Office, Laundry Room, or Marina Lounge.
- All pets shall be on a leash at all times and shall be walked in the designated areas. Pet’s owners shall immediately remove and properly dispose of their pets waste.
- Large cookouts need to be approved by the Marina Supervisor in advance.
- Do not leave dock carts at your vessel, put back in there proper place.
- The storage of gasoline, diesel fuel or any chemicals of an inflammable or combustible nature in portable containers on the docks or finger piers is prohibited.
- Waste oil, batteries, paints and other hazardous materials shall not be placed in the dumpster or left around the dumpster or on the docks or left on any of the property. Used oil should be placed in containers and taken to the nearest oil disposal area.
- Vessels are to be docked in proper fashion. Make sure lines are the proper size for your vessel?
- Before performing repairs and other maintenance work on boats notify the Marina Supervisor. All contractors are required to sign in at the Marina Office prior to beginning work and after completion of work. Contractors are required to provide the Marina Supervisor with a copy of certificate of insurance prior to beginning work.
- All garbage must be firmly secured in plastic bags with ties and placed in the dumpster. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground please put in proper cigarette receptacles. Please Recycle!
- All renters and guests must understand and abide by all applicable laws and regulations regarding alcoholic beverages. Persons under 21 years of age must not be in possession of, or consume any alcoholic beverage at any time.
- Camper, trailer and vehicle storage is not permitted.
BridgePointe Hotel & Marina
101 Howell Rd.
New Bern, NC 28562-1736
Phone (252) 637-7372 Fax (252)637-5028
Marina Manager: Jesse Schmucker